Chastity Challenge update

The chastity challenge with Lady Helena is on for two weeks now. At first, She had decided that we would tease ourselves for 15 minutes three times a day. That's more opportunity to stroke than i normally get and i'm was sure that i would be able to go a long time with this mode. After a couple of days, Lady Helena wrote and told me that so much teasing was pretty hard for Her since She wasn't used to that. It didn't seem fair for me to have an advantage, so i told Her and suggested to modify the instructions to make it easier for Her and harder for me. On Thursday i received Her reply and She informed me, that from now on, we will only touch for 20 minutes each Thursday. Following the old instructions, i had already stroked once in the morning and so, there were only 5 minutes left for the evening. Stopping so soon was a bit difficult, but Friday proofed to be even worse. After that much teasing the previous week, my body was craving for it and i already started looking forward for Thursday after only one day. During the next days, i got used to not touch gradually and when i went to bed last night, i could fall asleep easily without laying awake and having naughty thoughts. Only one day until Thursday and i was confident that i could easily get it over. Things changed when i found an email from Domina Shelle this morning. She had sent me the outline of a story She is working on. It's about me, serving Her guests as Her maid at a party... Reading it was like reading a summary of my hottest fantasies. If i had written that outline, it would have almost been the same. Do i have to mention how much this turned me on? For the rest of the day, this story has been in the back of my mind, making the day much harder than expected. I can barely wait until being allowed to stroke tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment