Succubus visit

This week's session is called Paralysis - Carnal Desires. I always can't wait to listen to a new session, but reading the word 'paralysis' made me look forward to it even more. I always love to be paralyzed during a session, it boosts the feeling of being helpless and controlled.
I listened for the first time yesterday and Domina Shelle started to turn my body feeling very heavy from the very beginning of the session and soon, it felt like my mind had forgotten how to move my limbs.
Once i was deep in trance, She created the feeling of a presence sitting heavily on my chest. It was Her, in the form of a succubus. She continued to arouse me, driving me close to the edge and at the same time, She prepare my mind to dream about the succubus visiting me again in my dreams.
The file ended with whispers that reinforced the suggestions i had received. Domina didn't wake me up and so i lay there, remaining paralyzed and in trance. I tried to wake up after a moment, but i was unable to. Any thought i was trying to have vanished immediately. I finally woke up by the noise of the window-blinds going down, i wonder how long i would have stayed in trance without...

Although i rarely have erotic dreams, i was looking forward to one when i went to bed and i was positive, that the suggestions would work. And indeed, i had one, sexier and more vivid than ever before. It started with a Succubus-Mistress having me tied to a post. She told me to look to the floor, so i didn't see Her face, only Her sexy feet in sheer stockings. She began to spank the front of my thighs with a heavy can and i began to whimper. But soon, the pain turned into pleasure and i closed my eyes to really savor it.
Then i was standing on very high heels, with my hands tied to an overhead rail. There must have been some kind of motor, because i was dragged forward and struggled to follow in the high-heels. I walk until i couldn't keep up any more and collapsed into the restraints. The next moment, i was kneeling in front of the Mistress, apologizing for my failure and asking for a punishment.
I woke up at this point, turned on beyond believe and my cock rock hard. I normally turn over when i wake up from a dream and drift of to sleep again, but this time i stayed in the position i woke up in. I'm not sure if i was paralyzed, i didn't think about much besides my arousal and the memories of the dream at that point, but i could imagine, that i was...

I listened again this afternoon, hoping for another dream this night and i'm positive, that it will work again...

No comments:

Post a Comment