Spanked and shocked

Today was the first time Domina Shelle used my remote-control system during a call. We had planned that for so long, but there were always circumstances that had prevented us from playing. She had already become a bit jealous that Lady Helena had all the fun...
So i got into position kneeling in front of the spanking-bench and also put the shock-collar around my thigh. "Just in case i want to try it" She said...
I put my hands into the fist-mittens, got them into position on the electromagnet and Domina activated it. This moment always gives me a rush, as i know, that i'll be totally helpless from now on.

Domina Shelle started to take me into a light trance and a bit later, She started to spank and shock me. One might think, that this would wake me up again, but pain alone get get me into a trance-like state and so, both work together very well. Soon i had forgotten my surroundings and was concentrating totally on my Owner's voice and the sensations i felt.
My shock-collar has a built-in buzzer and besides the shock button, i had put two more buttons on the web-interface. One makes the collar beep, the other one beep and shock. I didn't need to explain my intention with these buttons. Domina used the beep&shock function a couple of times, before She started to tease me with only the beep. The shock that i had expected didn't come, but i moaned anyway. Partly in preparation for processing the pain that i was expecting, partly from relief.
Other times, She used the shocks without the beep, giggling about my yelp of surprise and pain. "Awwww, poor baby...". I could hear from Her voice, how She enjoyed the sounds i was making.
"I could just leave you here for 30 minutes and set the spanking-machine on automatic..." She teased me. Although i knew, that She was not serious, the thought of receiving 30 minutes of non-stop spanking crossed my mind. With the machine running at 50 strokes per minute, there would not be much skin left...

She read me a bit from a book with femdom short-stories that i gave Her for Christmas, continuing to spank and shock me. Then She suddenly announced, that She would leave me alone for a few minutes. My headphone went silent and i was left kneeling in front of the spanking bench with my arms stretched out in front of me. I got aware of the stinging sensation off my ass cheeks and wondered, how they might look. But i couldn't check and only wait. Time crawled and i was wondering if my Owner would surprise me with some spanks or shocks. But nothing happened for a long time.
From the position i was in, i couldn't see the clock and i started to wonder if my Owner would really come back. Then, after what felt like an eternity, i heared the spanking-machine come to live. A couple of quick swats, then it stopped again. Then the shock-collar beeped and a moment later, i felt the shock. It didn't really surprise me after the spanks, but then it beeped again without giving me a break. And i felt the shock. And the next beep came immediately. "Please let this only be the teasing beep...", but the shock came too. I was whimpering... Beep, shock, beep, shock, beep shock...
Then i was alone again... my mind started to race... the shocks could come again any moment...
But nothing happened for a long time. I was grateful, that i had cushioned the spanking-bench, but even with cushioning, it got a bit uncomfortable and my elbows began to hurt.
Then, finally, i heared the sound of a skype-message. I tested and my hands were free. I removed the fist-mitts, got back to my laptop and after some final chat, Domina released me with the instruction to listen to Her voice before i go to bed.
I checked my ass-cheeks... they were nicely swollen, enough to give me a nice reminder when i lay in bed later and listen to my Owner's voice...

No comments:

Post a Comment