Permission to cum

My assignment ended yesterday night and i had been looking forward to be allowed to ask for permission to stroke. I had become pretty desperate, but i still enjoyed how this felt. I told my Owner about my feelings and that i would abide by Her every decision and this morning, i had a reply for Her. She allowed me to cum while listening to Her voice!
I couldn't wait to get home in the evening and as soon as i did, i put on my headphones and listened to Misdirected again. The session had already been awesome when i listened without stroking, but this time, it was even better. Stroking and cumming seemed to boost the effect of the amnesia suggestions, too. I had a wonderful orgasm while the file ended, but everything before is even blurrier than it was when i listened before...
I didn't take very long until i started to miss being horny. I begged Domina Shelle to be locked up again and i can't wait to start a new journey into chastity...

No comments:

Post a Comment