No release

Tuesday was a bank-holiday and I had used the free time to do my maid duties and clean thoroughly. Like every time, I took photos and send them to Domina Shelle for inspection. I was secretly hoping to get permission to stroke a bit as a reward for doing a good job.
When I checked my email on Wednesday morning, I had two from my Owner and I instantly got horny. But those emails were not related to my cleaning report... Domina Shelle informed me, that She hadn't received the package with the shoes and panties from our shopping-tour. I sorted out everything and took care, that She'll get replacements, but this means, that I'll have to wait even longer until we'll open our packages together. Every time I see mine, I feel like a kid before Christmas and want to open them!

This morning, I got Domina's reply to my cleaning report. She was pleased, but didn't mention anything about stroking. I wondered, if I should have begged, but came to the conclusion, that it would have been inappropriate after less than 2 weeks of chastity.
I'm really surprised, how much harder chastity is without a deadline! But I asked for it... it's funny, how I keep making the same 'mistake' and ask for things that stretch my limits a bit, although I never have regretted it really...

No comments:

Post a Comment