Feet and nylons

Saturday, time for a new session! Domina Shelle had already teased me a bit about it, but She didn't tell much about the content. When i read the description of Addiction Therapy, the words feet and nylons instantly doubled my interest.
The induction was very familiar from previous sessions and so, it took me into trance very quickly. At one point, it felt like when you are tired and slowly drift off into sleep and then suddenly snap back into reality and then i was back again on the white leather couch of my sexy therapist. She placed such sexy images of Her nylon-covered feet into my mind, if i hadn't had a fetish for feet and nylons already, i would have one now.
Domina had instructed, that before listening, i should decide whether i would cum or only edge and this made me believe, that there would be stroking instructions during the session, but i either was so deep that i missed them,or there were none. However, Domina Shelles description of how She would press Her feet into my face and my crotch brought me close to the edge without touching and i would have had a powerful mind-orgasm if i hadn't decided to only edge... i did regret that a bit in this moment...
After waking up, the images of feet and nylons remained in my mind. I took a pair of Domina's worn pantyhose and rubbed them onto my face, smelling them and this brought my thoughts back to the session. Next time i listen, i will have them close by, i'm sure,this will make the experience even better...

No comments:

Post a Comment