Orgasmic Obedience

I have listened to Lady Helena's latest file, Orgasmic Obedience a couple of times now. In this file, She implanted a trigger that makes me cum on Her command.
When I listened the first time, I didn't expect Her to use it already during the session and I also didn't intend to cum. She had me stroking during the session and I was careful not to get too close, but when She used the trigger, a warm shiver went through my body and I simply came. I could do nothing about it, all I could do was to stop stroking and ruin my orgasm (I still hadn't brought my ruined-orgasm count to zero).
The other times were not much different. Sometimes I was expecting the trigger, at other times, my mind had drifted away and She surprised me with it, but each time, it worked perfectly, even if I was not very close to the edge. Now I wonder, how good it will work when I'm not stroking at all and She surprises me by using it in an email. I only hope, this won't happen while I'm at work ;)
She told me to listen 21 times and with that, my count will be at zero in no time. But I'm not sure if it would be right to deduct those orgasms, I will have to ask my Owner about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment