Master Triggers

As a part of my current assignment, I listened to Master Triggers, which is a training and reinforcement of all the triggers that Domina Shelle has implanted deep into my mind. It a bit difficult to write about it, because i went down so deeply, that i don't remember much. But i do remember, that Domina played with the 'horny' and 'limp' triggers a lot during the file. Making me aroused and my cock hard only to let me go limp again seconds later.
I was surprised, when the file ended. It felt like only half an hour had passed, but this file is almost one hour long! While I was laying there and coming back to reality very slowly, the effects of Her teasing, combined with my current state of denial kicked in. Never before have i been so desperate to stroke! I had planned to sleep after listening, but it was impossible to calm my thoughts, there was only my arousal that was enveloping my mind. Domina said, that i would be going nuts, but this was much earlier and stronger than expected!

No comments:

Post a Comment