Hard working maid

I had a new email from my Domina this morning. She wrote, that by the end of my 30 days without touching, I'll be going nuts... The first days have been easy, especially because I have been quite busy and didn't have much time for erotic thoughts. But Her words make me wonder, if She has something planned to tease me even more than usual.

I spent most of the day in maid-mode with cleaning, cooking and tidying up. Like yesterday, I didn't think much about it, I was just starting to do whatever needed to be done. In the late afternoon, I was satisfied with my worked and was going to relax a bit, but as I checked my emails, I found a new email from my Owner. I immediately got excited and aroused. This always happens, when I see a new email or tweet from Her. She had sent me an assignment for the next 12 days, that will keep me even busier than I already am. The assignments contains instructions to listen to sessions and do my mantra like I already know from other assignments, but one instruction was new. From 9 am to 5 pm each day, I'll have to exercise a bit. This will also make sure, that I don't stay in bed for too long during my vacation and I'll be thinking about my Owner the whole day!

I'm pretty exhausted and will go to bed early, tomorrow will be a busy day again...

No comments:

Post a Comment