Excellence

I had a very fun dream last night! Domina Shelle let me help Her to train a slave-girl as Her maid. Since I was responsible for the training, Domina spanked both of us for Her mistakes. The slave-girl seemed to like getting me in trouble and kept making mistakes on purpose. I loved this dream, but like so often, it ended way too soon.

After I got up, I checked my emails like every morning. I had a message from my Owner, a perfect start into the day! I had sent Her a cleaning robot for Her birthday and She told me, that She named it maid martie. I love that! It's like I have a maid-twin now and I know, that She will always be thinking about me, when it's cleaning at Her feet!

As slave yoko had predicted, I was even busier today after listening to the brain-chip upgrade 'Excellence' last night. I found myself starting to clean and tidy up things without even noticing and later in the afternoon I took a box with old screws and started to sort them by size. It's quite a boring task and I always avoided doing that. It's more than an increase of motivation, I'm doing such things automatically now and don't think about it.

I started the evening with listening to Vampiress, a highly erotic recording! Domina, or better the Vampiress, lured me into Her chamber and used me for Her pleasure. There were stroking instructions, but since I'm in chastity, I couldn't follow. Domina had instructed me to fuck my ass instead when a session contains stroking instructions, but I was not prepared for that. Instead, I had an irresistible urge to do that after She woke me up, so that is, what I did. I leaked a lot of precum and I think I might be able to cum from that during this month.
I also think about starting with the hands-free series again. Last time, I was stuck with the fourth session, which requires a wet dream to proceed and I think, I might have more success by the end of this month...

No comments:

Post a Comment