No touching for a week

Some days ago, I had offered to go without touching at all for a while. While I was waiting for Domina Shelle's answer, I was wondering, what she would decide. Would she let me off easy with only a couple of days or would she give me more that I had in mind?
Today I got Her answer and She decided on 7 days. I have gone that long before and I know that while it won't be too difficult, I'll be pretty desperate and frustrated after this week. I hadn't stroked since yesterday, so I started the count today.
I'm happy, that I already did Lady Helena's assignment, but I think, she might send me more stroking instructions during the next days or even allow me to cum and I won't be able to do that. I'll have to tell Her, that I disobeyed and probably receive a punishment. On the on hand, this excites me, on the other hand, I'm a little scared... The following week will be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment